Strategic Named Account Manager – Remote
As a cyber security innovator, our client is #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing (MAST). They literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. They craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so their customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risky and insecure mobile apps. Our clients customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. They are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join them on our mission!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Named Account Manager to join the Sales team. They're looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about technology. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a disruptive & best in class technology.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Drive and Manage the complete sales cycle to ensure successful achievement of revenue targets within your assigned territory
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise end user leads generated through prospecting calls and marketing sources
- Generate revenue and bookings for software licenses, support contracts and integration services sufficient to meet or exceed annual targets
- Develop and execute account strategies to maximize win rate
- Manage complex, multiple influence sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from all customers’ stake holders
- Work with technical resources to effectively position enterprise solutions to customers’ technical evaluation teams
- Coordinate the development of comprehensive proposals both unsolicited and in response to customer RFIs and RFPs
- Document and track all activity through web-based Salesforce automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics
- Maintain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the market in which we compete and potential impacts of new and competing technologies
- Provide support to cross-functional teams as needed (networking events, trade-shows, demonstrations and sales calls)
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Proven ability to sell to top-level executives in customer environments.
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the software and services industry
- Proven ability to successfully present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of computer networking, security and mobile device platforms are highly desirable
- Knowledge of mobile app security, appsec and keen interest in technology and cybersecurity industry important to the success of the candidate
- Travel required up to 30-40% based on business demands
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
DO YOU WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK?
- Amazing Tech: Our client delivers the most advanced mobile app security technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
- Top Customers: The world’s ‘choosiest’ and most skilled security teams depend on our client for our expert products and services.
- Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
- Get Things Done: Our client moves fast and with purpose to ensure their customers are always protected on mobile.
- Benefits: Full-time employees can participate in the health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave