Our client is a global coaching consultancy that provides coaching and talent development programs that advance equity, inclusion and well-being in the workplace so that organizations can better retain, engage, and advance valuable talent.
They are looking for a client executive to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will have a great opportunity to learn, grow, and be challenged as a part of a fast-growing coaching consultancy. In this role, you will do more than just help us sell Mettacool’s services. You’ll help us share the story of how Mettacool enables women and organizations to thrive by providing holistic talent development solutions that maximizes the female talent pipeline and advances gender equity and inclusion.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential clients, so ambition and cutting-edge sales skills are top priority when looking for the perfect candidate. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from the first contact until you qualify the opportunity. The successful candidate will contribute to Mettacool’s outbound sales strategy and execution, using email, phone, and social media campaigns to secure qualified meetings for Mettacool and increase revenue pipeline. This role will be instrumental in increasing our brand’s reach in the marketplace. Those looking to gain valuable sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for selling Mettacool’s corporate cohort talent development programs and other coaching and talent development services.
- Find new opportunities via outbound sales campaigns (email/call/social media, etc.)
- Work in coordination with Mettacool leadership to target strategic client prospects
- Gather prospects needs and initiatives as they relate to our solutions
- Development of client relationships and prospect profiling
- Research strategic and enterprise accounts and customize business development outreach accordingly
- Leverage your network to generate sales leads/pipeline
- Leverage our Enterprise CRM tool to document business development activities and pipeline
- Daily contact with customers of various sizes, building relationships, problem solving, and assessing their needs
- Ability to meet daily and weekly goals for sales activities
- Meet with existing clients to determine how we are doing and how we can develop additional business.
- Work with Mettacool’s Client Success Manager to transition clients from sale to client onboarding.
- Previous experience in sales/business development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Creative mindset and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work in a team
Benefits include a competitive salary (salary based on experience) and commission structure, paid PTO and Paid holidays. Competitive health insurance benefits are available.