Director, Carrier Sales
About our client:
They live for innovation! their technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Their intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by their own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow them to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
What They Are Looking For:
My client is seeking a Director, Carrier Sales with experience leading and directing a sales wholesale team to meet or exceed revenue, sales profitability, and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will successfully attain and/or surpass the Carrier Sales Team’s product revenue number. As a leader of a team, career development, training, and interacting at high levels within the accounts are the primary deliverables for this role.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with high level contacts with our clients largest Carrier accounts; develop a deep understanding of each customer’s business and help team members identify opportunities and negotiate complex contracts.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales, Product Team, and other departments in developing strategies for the pursuit and growth of current accounts as well as acquiring new accounts
- Drive revenue generation and development of strategic partnerships
- Assist with complex contract negotiations, attend sales presentations and help close prospective opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring your sales team is equipped with the product, system, and selling-skills training that they are required to be successful.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Must have 10+ years sales leadership experience in a like technology organization.
- 10+ years of experience managing to a sales team quota.
- 5+ years of experience working with sales technology and CRM.
- Must possess expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution with Fortune
500 level accounts
- Strategic, creative and technical mindset with the ability to lead teams to surpass goals producing successful
- Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target
accounts (existing and new logo) and build the required relationship to WIN. Exceptional team building skills as you
will work closely with cross-functional teams
- Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred, Experience in selling to new and managing existing customers in the Carrier space with a background in Telecom Products and Services
Our client's Whole Person Promise:
They make a “Whole Person” promise to their team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life. They focus on accomplishing their mission as “whole people.” That means they take care of tehir people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: They pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: They have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees.